17 November 2006

The Business

Just had to post... Bacon posted an iPod meme. It rocked, so I had to oblige. Here you go, rules and all...
Here's how it works:
1. open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod)
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every question, type the song that's playing
5. new question-- press the next button
6. don't lie and try to pretend you're cool

opening credits:
Ms Grier – Groove Collective / Groove Collective

waking up:
The Long Way Home – Norah Jones / Feels Like Home

first day at school:
Sunrise – Norah Jones / Feels Like Home
(sheesh, how did I get TWO from the same artist & album in a row?)

falling in love:
I Can't Take You Anywhere – Toby Keith / Pull My Chain

breaking up:
Battleship – Red Hot Chili Peppers / Freaky Styley

prom:
Country Comes To Town – Toby Keith / Greatest Hits 2

life's okay:
Mr. Mom – Lonestar / Let's Be Us Again

mental breakdown:
Homewrecker – Gretchen Wilson / Here For The Party

driving:
Superman – Eminem / The Eminem Show

flashback:
Shield of Faith - Alison Krauss & Union Station / Everytime You Say Goodbye

getting back together:
Don't Ruin It For The Rest Of Us – Mark Chesnutt / Savin' The Honky Tonk

wedding:
Hello Mr. Heartache – Dixie Chicks / Fly

birth of child:
Lodi Dodi – Snoop Dogg / Doggystyle

final battle:
Now Mary – The White Stripes / White Blood Cells

death scene:
By Myself – Linkin Park / Hybrid Theory

funeral song:
Just A Girl – No Doubt / Tragic Kingdom

end credits:
Cab Of My Truck – Dierks Bentley / Modern Day Drifter


Thank you Amy!! I haven't laughed that hard in a VERY long time. This was rad!
Brian, I am expecting you to follow suit. You are the music man. If anyone else does the same, let me know. I can't get over how funny some of these are.
Anyhoots, tomorrow night is the St. Mary's Ball (Dinner Dance in past years). Can't wait to see all the good, uptight, "perfect" parents stumbling drunk. Best night of the year I tell ya!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11/18/2006 8:51 AM, Blogger unicornjuggalo said...

lodi dodi we likes to party we dont cause trouble we dont bother no body

If i have some time before my plane leaves I will do it today. I may throw it up at vox i dunno.

 
At 11/19/2006 7:00 PM, Blogger Dominique said...

And how do I find that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares