26 June 2006

No One Was Looking

DD and The Queen Heading Off on Adventures

It's official. I am alone. Dan is off to Denver and The Queen in McCall for Y Camp. I think I might be in a state of shock. I don't think I've been left alone like this for 10 years. There has always been at least one of them around. Weird.
I haven't really figured out what the hell I'm going to do with myself yet. I need to start cleaning the house since it's been like a MONTH (at least). My last day at work was Thursday so now I'm here all week, by myself, in the dirty house. I think I'll start that job tomorrow. Yah, take a day off Dom! I think I'll start by taking a nap. :)

1 Comments:

At 7/01/2006 9:10 AM, Blogger Dominique said...

Oh no, don't worry. I get groans too. I watched movies. Chick flicks and documentaries on things like ballroom dancing (ok and the USA quad rugby team). I'm glad I had the time but I am so happy to see my family back. Dan got home last night and The Queen will get back tonight! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares