08 February 2006

The Damned Seven

Devlyn has tagged me for a meme. The rules state that you must list the seven songs you are most into right now. As per Devlyn "no matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to." I am dubbing it the Damned Seven. Only because I have no idea what the hell I'm listening to lately (although it's all country I'm sure) and SEVEN FRIENDS? Do I even have seven friends? Crap I need to do a little research.

1. Jetsons Theme Song
Just watched all of season I of the Jetsons and quite frankly I CANNOT get that theme song out of my head.

2. "Cowboy Take Me Away"
Dixie Chicks
On my ipod and in the truck. One of my all time favorite songs and I think I can't go one day without hearing it.

3. "When I Get Where I'm Going"
Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton
I can't really explain this one. I just really enjoy this song. For some odd reason it's relaxing.

4. "Boondocks"
Little Big Town
Sometimes I feel like they are talking about Boise. Although small and a bit backwards I really do love it here.

5. "Mud On The Tires"
Brad Paisley
Another must hear each day. Always makes me smile.

6. "Fast Cars And Freedom"
Rascall Flats
Shouldn't we all feel this way?

7. "Walkin' After Midnight"
Patsy Cline
Heard this song again for the first time in a long time last week and now it has gone into the daily rotation.

I'm sure there is plenty of other stuff that I have been listening to but honestly I can't think of anything else. Now, I'm tagging... hmmmm, let's see... Hillbilly Mom, Miss Kim, Bacon, Miss Kellie, Cupcake, My Sister Sara, My Brother Erin. For those of you who use myspace please post your Damned Seven in your blog area so I can read them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares