15 March 2006

People are IDIOTS.

I'm cranky. Maybe I should just leave things at that. Really c'mon now, there's no way in hell that's gonna happen anytime soon.
This morning I have been gagging over our local rag, the Idaho Statesman. Most of the time I find this newspaper... well, dumb. Today? Nauseating. As I had recently posted, our priest (hell's bells the girl is catholic, hard to imagine, I understand) wrote a letter on gay marriage. Read it, most of you that I know will be glad you did. Now, it's taken awhile but there is finally beginning to be a bit of backlash about said article. Sheesh, took waaay longer than I thought it would. Anyhoots, in today's opinion page there were two letters. No the paper isn't THAT small. Just two about what Father Faucher had commented on. One of them is from a teacher at The Queen's school. "Dear Mrs. Kathy Yribar... what a closed minded bitch you are. I am so glad that you will retire before my child makes it to your classroom." Wow! I am cranky aren't I? Oh, well life moves on. I, of course, had to fire off a letter to combat her crap. Keep an eye out, hopefully it will show up here.
In other HAPPY news... it's snowing again!!!! To much dismay to Devlyn and Bacon surely (insert evil laugh here). Snow makes me happy! DAMNIT! BE HAPPY! EVERYBODY!
P.S. My laziness has hit an all time high and I cannot take it anymore. I have applied for a part-time job at the Y. I figure I spend enough time there I really should be paid for it. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the snow never stays. mwahaha!
if you work at the Y, you'll be a coworker of the other Queen!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares