25 October 2006

Damn the Obligations!

Why do I succumb to these?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Four jobs I’ve had:

* Wife
* Mother
* Lifeguard
* Random Desk Jobs

Four movies I can watch over and over:

* White Christmas
* The Piano
* Heathers
* Mommy Dearest

Four television shows I love to watch:

* Heroes
* Monk
* Globe Trekker
* Independent Lens

Four of my favorite dishes:

* Pizza-The good stuff on Whole Wheat from Flying Pie
* Sticky Rice-I could LIVE on this stuff
* In-n-Out Burger-I'd be happy with ANYTHING from there.
* Manicotti-My mom makes the BEST!

Four websites I visit daily:

* flickr.com
* dailymumps.com
* news.bbc.co.uk
* ikea.com

Four places I would rather be right now:

* Hawaii (ok, anywhere beachy and warm, it's FREEZING here)
* Shopping
* Drinking beer with my friends
* Surfing with Bailey

Four bloggers I am tagging:

* Amy
* Devlyn
* Brian
* Sara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright guys... get on it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10/25/2006 6:32 PM, Blogger unicornjuggalo said...

I love flying pie but since a Guidos has opened up in Meridian I have been getting slices there often.
There is also a burger place in meridian called Main Street Burger that only serves organic burgers and its damn good too. I havent had in n out so I dont know how it compares. But its damn good plus its not a nasty mcdonalds mega chain burger

 
At 10/25/2006 6:39 PM, Blogger unicornjuggalo said...

oh man, do i gotta?! I will get on it after dinner and before LOST begins

 
At 10/26/2006 10:35 PM, Blogger Dominique said...

Yes, you GOTTA.
Hell, I have no idea what is out in Meridian. Christ, that's way the fuck out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares