08 November 2005

Something Like The Weather

Today is the day! Today is the day I am happy! Just yesterday Kellie and I were discussing how icky it is outside. It's been quite cold and very wet. Now, I'm totally a summer person. I cannot stand to be cold. But there is one thing I do like and that is SNOW! I love being able to look out and see all this clean, bright, beautiful snow. Oh, and it's so quiet when it snows. Even when cars drive by it's quite peaceful. Anyway, back to my point... I woke up at 4 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to get up at 5 and quit trying to pretend that I was going to fall back to sleep. When what to my wondering eyes should appear? But a little red sleigh and eight tiny reindeer! Nah, SNOW!!! Might as well have been 'ol Kris Kringle I was so excited! It was lovely. Nope, none of it stuck and it is currently raining again. But I tell you, that glimpse of snow was enough to keep me going this far today!!!
HAPPY SNOW DAYS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares