26 October 2005

Kellie is Pushy

Kellie and I
Yes, I know it has been awhile... and no, I'm not sorry.
My birthday has come and gone. I think it was nice. Problem is, I waited too long to post anything (shut it Kellie) and now I can't exactly remember what the hell we did. OH WAIT. I think that was frat party night. Oh yeah. So Kellie and I went out for some drinks which was nice. Plus there was that SERIOUSLY HOT GUY that, of course, we ran into while we were leaving. We left to meet up with her boyfriend, Eric, at his frat party. All I could think of was that I had just turned 31 not 21. THIRTY-ONE! Don't worry though, it was short lived... my cousin (who is also a Kappa Sig) was there and he whisked me away to another bar. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't having a bad time. Got to talk to Eric a bit more. He's a really nice boy. And my cousin's roommate was pretty cool too. But really, it just wasn't my kind of scene. Thanks Mike, I had a great time!
Bubba, DD, Kellie and I went to the Big and Rich concert. Was very cool. Minus the chick vomiting in the bushes. For christsakes lady, can't you control yourself? You are in your 30's and you have to go and do something stupid like that? Shit, this was before the concert even. People in Idaho are so strange sometimes. Yeah, there was this guy there wearing Rod Stewart hair, sunglasses (it was night) and a pink with black stripes zoot suit. Chains and all. Was soooo weird! Kellie and I wanted to get a picture of him. Seriously, he was that crazy looking. We tried... but just couldn't get him. Then there was the two ladies in front of us with mullets. Yes, I did say mullets. SCARY! I thought Dan and Bubs were going to die when they figured out what was going on with their hair. Those two are so childish. I guess that's why we like them so much though... they are just like us. I wonder when we will ever grow up. Put all 4 of us together and there is usually much giggling going on. Farts still get us everytime! Moving on...
I took a week off from my biweekly torture, some call it physical therapy. Went back today and I swear that man is going kill me. Was oddly nice to be back though. Ok, weird thing happened though... As I'm finishing up with a particularly nasty exercise my high school counselor walks in. He remembered my name, first and last even! My lord, I graduated from high school 14 years ago. How could he remember? Ok, I wasn't the greatest kid in school. I did some things that I CERTAINLY wouldn't want the Queen to partake in. I hung out in the SRO's office weekly but not because I was in trouble, because it was an excuse to not be in class. Besides, Officer Lords loved me. Good thing he never caught me doing anything. Shit, I might have actually had to go to class. I can't figure out what made me memorable to this man. I never got in trouble (at least never got caught). I got good grades. It wasn't really in question whether or not I was going to college. Honestly, the only time I remember being in his office was when he asked me which colleges I had been accepted to and which one I really wanted to go to. I wasn't the top of the heap either. I was no Merit Scholar. Just your average student, I would say. Why my name? Worst part? I cannot for the life of me remember his. I do remember him being superb though. What an interesting thing to say about someone... superb? Oh well.
Had an interesting evening with Kellie the other night. We photographed my death. More news later when I have some pictures to post.
But really folks, I haven't been doing much lately. Working on an obscenely easy knitting pattern that is taking me WAY too long to complete. Reading Confessions of a Tax Collector, which is interesting by the way (although probably because of Dan). Making the meals, doing laundry, volunteering at the school, desperately needing a mop so I can quit scrubbing the floor by hand... Ahhh, the life of the homemaking slave!

3 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 10:12 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I bought a Swiffer Wet Jet and so far I've liked it. Although, and please don't point and laugh, our house is carpeted EVERYWHERE except a small patch in our bathroom in front of the shower and the guest bathroom (also my daughter's) so I may not be the final authority on whether a Swiffer is the way to go.

 
At 10/26/2005 10:25 PM, Blogger Dominique said...

I've got one and I like it! It does little jobs awesome. But now there are only two rooms with carpet (the bedrooms) and with fall the sap starts falling from the trees and then tracked in on my floor. Really it seems like I have taken off my roof and let it all pour in! I'm thinking a real mop is in order. And I'm bummed too.
P.S. Don't knock the carpet... my floor is COOOOLD already!

 
At 10/27/2005 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares