20 September 2005

New Kitchen and Such


Well, I've posted the new kitchen pictures this morning. There's still a little bit of work to do but it should all be completed by this weekend! YEA! I was soooo happy this morning I made eggs and toast for breakfast for the Queen and then baked this pie.
Now the big question I know you all are wondering.... did I wear my pajamas to drop the Queen off at school? Yep. Today was the best too! We pulled up on our bikes at the rack and then she promptly jumped off her bike, threw her helmet at me and ran inside! I calmly locked her bike and rode home giggling the entire way. That went so well, and she hasn't said anything yet I'm thinking maybe I should stick with the pj theme when I volunteer Tues-Wed... Nah, I don't think I could convince myself of that one. Anyone with anymore fun ideas for embarrassing my Queen? FUN is the key here, not damaging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares