10 November 2005

On My Way


Posted the 'ol bowling pics for a few friends that have been asking... There you go, now we can all be embarrassed! Anyway, leaving tomorrow morning for the conference in DC! I'm super excited although you wouldn't know it by how much I've prepared. The Queen told me this morning that I was leaving tomorrow and that I should probably get packing! I just about had a panic attack. How could I forget? I swear, I have lost my concept of time since I started staying at home. I'm such a dork. I have soooo much to do and currently I'm accomplishing NOTHING! Oh well, I'm sure I'll get it done at some point. Hee. Wish me luck.
In the meantime I leave you with this... I have a REALLY ginormous truck. If you pull up behind me really close in a small car I CANNOT see you! If you start waving frantically I still CANNOT see you. So don't get all butt-hurt about the fact that you were behind me and I didn't see you flailing at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares