15 August 2005

The Dalai Lama of Tibet

So I have recently found out that I am attending the Society for Neuroscience annual meeting in Washington DC this November!!! It's the mother of all science conferences. I am soooo excited. I have never been to WDC and I can't wait to stay on Capitol Hill. There are so many museums and monuments to see. And oh god PLEASE don't let me see too many of the politicians that I have a tendency to verbally massacre on the television/radio. I'm not taking any dangerous weapons but this mouth of mine is usually likely to get me into some trouble! :) I'm going with my favorite Dr., my step-mom, Susie. Calling Dr. Susie to save Dom from this life of servitude known as 'homemaking'. The interesting part is that The Dalai Lama is giving a lecture and I am going!!!! I can't believe my luck. Ooooh, and the whole thing is controversial since some of the Chinese scientists don't think that he has any place in the line-up of "serious" scientists. The Dalai Lama AND controversy? Traveling sans child with my favorite person in the world? I'm so fucking excited! READ READ READ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares