16 July 2005

Blah

Blah, blah, blah... Sorry, feeling a bit...hrmmm... blah. Funny, for once in my life I don't even have that much to say. Things are going ok I suppose. Leaving Thursday for Oakland/San Francisco. The wedding of Bailey's godmother and hanging out with Zach. I've been really excited to go but now I'm not even that so much. Wonder what's up.
Anyway, for those of you that have been calling and I've been failing to call you back (yes, I know I'm REALLY bad about that)... my shoulder is EXCELLENT! I can't believe it's been just over a month and it's doing so well... ahhh the miracle of medicine and technology. I swear sometimes I can feel all that artificial crap in there though... ew. Anyway, the house is sooooo close to being done. All the furniture and cabinets came finally. Dan and Zeke put them all together and it sounds like they should be totally completed when I get back from California. Don't ask about countertops, that has been a nightmare! Oh, and yes, I did quit my job. Been going to the pool everyday and not much else! YEA! Gonna be a few more months before I can actually get in it but hey at least I get to go. Bailey is great... I think she finally found her sport. She decided to join the swim team this year and has now decided to do it year round. Damn, the girl is fabulous! Every meet she has she amazes me! I can't believe all the ribbons she's getting! Phew, ok so that's what is going on here. I know this was a bit boring but at least now everyone knows all the details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares